I think we’ve hit a new record today – I’ve reviewed six products this week, and the one I’m about to share with you happens to be the fourth positive product I’ve reviewed in a row!
Pretty good considering the fact that 80% of the other products I’ve reviewed are complete garbage. Anyways, today I’ll be going through Specforce Alpha by Todd Lamb, a muscle building/fat burning product specifically for men. Todd lamb has created a very army/military-type vibe around his product, which adds to manly/testosterone vibes that we men wanna see.
On the sales video, the first thing you’ll hear is something along the lines of “this product can give you a physique that naturally attracts women and demands respect from other men.” According to the sales claims, this physique automatically gives alpha male status, and you can achieve it no matter what your current state is. Apparently, his product helps burn stubborn belly fat whilst, as he puts it, “silently signals to everyone that you are the dominant male.”
Hot diggity damn! Those are some pretty alpha sales claims right thurr’. Let’s see if Todd Lamb’s product has got some bark to go along with that bite of his.
Specforce Alpha Review In A Nutshell
Here’s the bitesize version of my Specforce Alpha Review:
Todd Lamb’s product is definitely one of the better programs I’ve reviewed. It contains a ton of essential principles in relation to nutrition and resistance training, which are the cornerstones to building a great body, and it also contains a bunch of video content to accompany the training manuals. It includes realistic projections with the amount of time provided for you to make some solid gains, and even though there’s a bit of militaristic fluff in it, it’s ultimately a fundamentally sound guide for you guys to sculpt a body you can be proud of.
Specforce Alpha Militaristic Upsells
There were a few upsells after purchasing Todd Lamb’s product. Some of them looked pretty decent including a mass building plan, a shredding plan, an abs and arms workout program, and more.
I advise you to take the time to go through the upsells and see if there’s anything that tickles ya fancy. I’ve found that the quality of the initial product is a good indicator of the quality of the upsells. And considering the fact that Specforce Alpha is a great product, there’s an 80% chance that the upsells are of the same quality.
If you don’t want any of the upsells, just skip them all, and you’ll be taken to a membership site after filling out a survey just to find out your goals and all that jazz. The membership site looks a lil’ something like this.
I downloaded all of the training manuals, chucked on my review stunnah’ shades, and got stuck right into it.
Specforce Alpha Is A Wholesome Guide For Making Gainz
When I say wholesome, what I mean is that it contains a bunch of valuable information on resistance training and nutrition, which are the cornerstones to putting on stacks of muscle, and burning a bunch of belly fat. First off, the resistance training is comprised of primarily compound bodyweight exercises which are great for producing a ton of growth hormone and natural testosterone in the body. Here are some examples of a few exercises included, as well as a sample workout.
A ton of studies have proven that compound movements are the way to go if you want to build a great body, as the hormones produced hasten the “getting-jacked” process. Oh, and if you’ve got a problem with all of the bodyweight exercises, keep in mind that you can get completely shredded out of your mind with bodyweight training, and it’s extremely safe too.
In regards to the nutrition aspect, Todd Lamb has included a really solid nutrition guide that goes over a few of the key fundamentals such as micronutrients and macronutrients, hormones, caloric surplus vs. caloric deficit, etc.
I like how he’s an advocate for a flexible diet whilst still eating a bunch of micronutrient dense food to help your bodily functions and all that jazz. Whilst science has shown that the number of calories consumed is the major determinant for whether you lose weight or gain weight, it’s important to remember that you still gotta feed your body with the “right” food to keep the hormones stable and all that other physiological jazz.
Todd Lamb Has Included A Ton Of Video Content
When it comes to exercise, it’s extremely important that you have the form down-to-a-tee, and this is for a number of reasons:
- When you perform an exercise with improper form, you’re not allowing the “mind-muscle” connection to work its magic so you can make the most amount of gains possible. For example, let’s say you want a bigger chest, so you add bench press to your routine. Even though you’re lifting the weight up and down, if your form is improper, you could be lifting the bar with your triceps and front deltoids more than your chest, therefore completely wasting your time.
- Not only are you not hitting the right muscle, but you’re also on your way to snap city. I’m sure you’ve seen a bunch of “gym-fail compilations” where a gym newbie is doing an exercise such as a deadlift, and all of a sudden you see his/her back curving as much as a cat doing the ol’ morning stretch routine.
Todd Lamb has included over 20 videos showing a bunch of exercises, cooldowns, warmups, and a bunch of other stuff. That way, you’re not forced to learn how to do the exercises off of the text manuals provided.
I mean, he could have just done the training manuals and left it at that, but he went the extra mile to provide video content, so you’re not taking a one-way trip to snap city.
Other Tidbits of Specforce Alpha Information
Just to wrap up this review, I thought I’d add a few points in here that are worthy of mentioning…
- The program is constructed in a way with 3 Levels, called Basic Operator, Specialist, and SpecForce Operator. Each Level has 3 missions each, and each mission lasts for 4 weeks. The program is presented in a way to gradually increase your strength and fat burning potential over the period of the program. It’s also a TON of time for you to be seeing some solid gains.
- For $37, the amount of valuable information in here is crazy. It’s something that would have saved me hundreds of hours of my own study if I had just purchased a product like this and took the shortcut route. Even if you don’t implement the training programs, just the information alone is extremely valuable for someone new to exercising and eating healthy.
- There’s a bit of military fluff in here. Check out the following screenshots for some examples.
I guess it’s just to go along with the SpecOps/military type feel of the products, but I thought it’d be worthy just to included this in here. Other than that, it’s a really wholesome, fundamentally sound product that teaches evergreen health and fitness principles so you fellas can make some dank gains.